1/02/2008

Pledge

I never or very rarely make pledges. But now I'm going to do one: I will make more posts in english on my blog than the past by reason that I read others blogs (who writes in english).
I'm a little nerves too, 'couse my english not as good as I'd like. I hope that Katica will read it sometimes and write me an e-mail when I make some mistakes. Will you? :)

Just a little note those who can not understand hungarian :) I'm stitching now. It was a long time ago when I made huge (ok, ok, just for me it is...) cross stitch pictures. Now: I started a beautiful one from Marjolein Bastin. And this one has my wishes: the spring. It's funny - outside is snowing... and it's cold.
We do this projekt with my friend, Cimpulusz. We do sometimes projects with my friend. This one we do only two of us. I wonder where is she and her work :)

5 megjegyzés:

  1. Akkar mikor szivesen segit az angolal! Remelem azert meg fogsz magyarul is irni! En pont azert szeretem olvasni a ti blogjaitokat mert gyakorolom az olvasast! :P

    igy ahogy most irtad, olvashato es ertheto amit akkarsz mondani, csak egy ket betuzesi hiba van. Nem kell aggodnod, nagyon jol tudsz anogul!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Nem fogom a bejegyzéseimet angolul írni, csak néha-néha :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. már kezdtem megijedni, hogy csak angolul fogsz írni :D

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Én örülök neki, legalább én is gyakorlok egy kicsit :)
    Miért nem csinálod úgy, mint Zita, hogy minden bejegyzést magyarul-angolul ír? ;)

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Hi Amotae, I am soooo happy to read you started blogging in English! Don't worry about mistakes! Everybody makes them!! I am very wonder how your cross stitch project will look! Marjolein Bastin is my favourite nature painter.
    Happy New Year 2008! Any happy blogging in English!!
    Hugs!

    VálaszTörlés